This is a well-maintained 3 bedrooms home in one of the best pockets of Seabrook. Situated in this ever popular suburb, this could be your perfect start for a comfortable and convenient living.Two Min Walk to the Seabrook school and shops.
-Three bedrooms; Master bedroom with built in robe. Other bedrooms both fitted with built in robe.
- At the entrance, you are greeted by a neatly presented formal lounge that sets out the welcoming and inviting tone of the house.
- A spacious open plan family area includes a well appointed kitchen with oven, complete with a pantry.
- Adjoining meals area overlooks the pergola for the outdoor living entertainment throughout the year.
- With neatly presented backyard with grassed area and small trees & plants, it is pleasing to the eyes and has got plenty of space for the kids to play.
- Extra features include split system, wall furnace heating, separate laundry, outdoor shed, fully landscaped front yard and back gardens, etc.
This is situated in a family oriented community of Seabrook and is close to all necessary amenities including Seabrook shopping complex, public transport, easy access to freeway, Aircraft & Laverton Station and only a few minutes' drive to Point Cook Town Centre or Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre. Most of all, you will be living in the exclusive zoning to the famous and renowned Seabrook Primary School.
Note: Photo I.D required at inspections!